Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Vacation


One of the things I love about being a teacher is summer vacations. Now, I have time to reflect on my year with my students--what worked? What would I do differently? And, I'll do a little planning for next year but first...


My To-Do List:

1. Take care of myself - eat healthy and exercise daily

2. Relax, read, lay in the sun, drink iced tea

3. Learn everything I can from Joyce Meyer--she is my new guru (thanks, Stella!)

4. Reorganize the office and the sitting area in our room

5. Finish planting the backyard

6. Organize my photos for scrapbooking then get back to it


Ahhh, I'm already off to a good start...
(Note: this is NOT my backyard--soon it will be so lush! This is from sunset.com)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I thought that was your backyard for a sec LOL! I like your list and I'm sure you will do at least 90% of those things you overachiever! Call me soon.