Sunday, March 6, 2011

I FINALLY have my own ride!


Last Sunday, we rather spontaneously bought me a new car. Kelley and I have been sharing her Scion for over 2-1/2 years and lately, both girls have been taking turns delivering me to school and Ken has been picking my up. We've been saving for a down payment for the last few months and I've been working the after-school program to help make that happen. I wasn't sure how soon Ken would be ready, but when he is ready--that's it!


I wasn't sure what kind of car I wanted. I knew that I wanted a car that got good mileage and that if I couldn't get that convertible sportscar that I've always dreamed of, that my car needed to have a sunroof, an MP3 adapter, and Bluetooth for my phone. I got all of that in my cute little Toyota Corolla. For a working mom with two college kids still at home, it's perfect!


Thank You, God, for blessing me with my new ride!

2 comments:

The Berghorn Family said...

I love it! Congrats!

Adriana said...

Woohoo! So glad for you!