Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Today is my 51st birthday and believe it or not, I'm ok with it. Last year, turning 50 and even the year approaching that birthday were tough for me. This year, I see it as a day to celebrate the things I enjoy in life so I'm stretching out the celebration: spending time with the girls and Ken today, Nascar on Sunday and a lazy day off from work on Monday! Ahhhh...

Taking stock as I hit another milestone, I can't help but feel extremely blessed by family, friends, work, home, health, and a Savior who loves me. Life IS good!

6 comments:

Shanalea Atchison said...

happy birthday, sue. hope you have a good one

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

Happy Birthday!!! You definitely don't look 51! I used to think anything past 35 was old but since my parents are almost 60, that even seems young to me now!

Thanks for thinking of me and sending the "dragon-slayer" article. I LOVED it! SOOOO perfect for me! I may need to blog it sometime!!!

Mona said...

Happy Birthday Sue, enjoy long weekend!

Alicia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!

The Berghorn Family said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you did not freeze at NASCAR! We did not get to go this year! Good idea taking a day off too! I appreciate all you do for your kids!Happy Birthday again!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday!