Sunday, May 3, 2009

Changes


Life is weird, but nice. My husband is going through a metamorphosis - but it's a good one. He used to spend his weekends on the couch, watching every sport or history channel program that came on. However, in the past three months, he has cleaned out and reorganized the garage, hanging cabinets and shelves, painting, and building workbenches. Today, he hung pictures of Reagan and Kramer, his two favorite people. Soon, we will be purchasing a TV and adding a cable box so he can watch sports WHILE he builds things--I'm not sure what kinds of things but hey, that's okay. I'm so proud of everything he has built and the time he has taken to do a great job. He says he wants to get our house to where we can really enjoy it and I'm all for that. Next project: the sitting area off our bedroom--I look forward to that one.

Wow, who would have known that Ken would one day turn into my dad!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging! hehe

The Berghorn Family said...

Yeah, you are back...so Ken and Rob would get along great! I think two of his favorite people are Kramer and Reagan, too!