Friday, July 17, 2009

Mt. Rubidoux

This summer has been extremely relaxing for me. I've spent the days gardening, reading, talking to my girls, occasionally scrapbooking and working to get healthier. Ken has been working on his health and fitness as well and is now accompanying me (and usually Kelley) up Mt. R on Saturday and Sunday mornings (we attend church on Saturday evenings). Of course, he is beginning to make it a competition from week to week: How many miles can we walk this weekend? How many times and how many ways can we go up and down the mountain? Well, not too many since my bladder doesn't hold out that long! (Oops--too much information.)

1 comment:

Mona said...

I am glad you are enjoying your summer! We need to scrapbook together again. It is so nice to be able to relax after a hectic school year.